What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. I've lived in Helena for over 40 years. In that time I have enjoyed the opportunity to meet many folks in our community which gives me a distinct advantage - the local advantage. You can count on me as a broker with years of experience, a large sphere of influence and extensive knowledge of the local market.
2. Internet Advertising - Since 95% of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Homes.com, and many other we sites - actually over 160 national websites that feed to an additional 400 sites, as well as a single-property web site I will build specifically for your home, plus our company web sites and featuring your home on my personal web sites. In addition, we have recently added a strong social media marketing component to our marketing arsenal, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linked-In. This will maximize the exposure of your home across the internet and allow the largest number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Plus, I also incorporate mobile technologies so that buyers can use their smartphones and tablets to access your home information from wherever they are.
3. A Marketing Strategy - I develop a specific marketing strategy for each property I list that includes marketing over several media, with a focus on internet and social media marketing as described above. Remember, putting a sign in your yard. entering the house on the MLS and praying it sells IS NOT a marketing strategy - and that's about all you'll get from most agents.
4. Faster Sale and More Money in Your Pocket - let me show you how my marketing strategy will sell your home in less time and put more money in your pocket. On average, my listings sell 33% faster than the normal listing in market in the Helena area, and for an average of 2% more (on a $200,000 home that's $4,000 more in my seller's pockets 60 days sooner).
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Top 12 Tips for Home Sellers Fore Today's Fast Changing Market
Download my latest Home Buyers Guide Here: Sellers Guide